Monday, July 23, 2012

You got away






To believe, to trust, to have faith, that one day you will be mine, you won't be the one that got away, not anymore, the one that does not belong to me, the one that is not anymore, I want you to be my now, I want to be with you, laugh at your jokes, with you. I'm sick of crying sitting in the corner of the room, watching life go by, and not be able to do anything, not be able to react, not fight. But I am tired to ever get up or even to clean the tears. You and I? Never gonna happen.
No chance, because now, even if you want me, I don't. Want you. I did, it passed, it had to be that way, I needed my "one that got away" you are that, that one that never worked out. This is no fairytale, and it is to expect  that not al romances end up well, because they don't. But with you I picture the fairytale, the perfect romance. But all the good ones are tragedies. and we are a great one. will always be. never vanishing, but always reminding myself that I am capable to love. intense and regretless love.


(try to have an) Happy Monday
xo
DFTBA
Djoyce

No comments:

Post a Comment