Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Healthy Tuesday: New Start

What's up internet?
Hope you are doing just fine, and today I come to you to talk about health.

and what is health?

That my friend is a controversial topic like most essential  topics in human existence, but let's use something more, 'official'.

So officially, for the World Health Organization (WHO) health "Is a complete state of wellness, fiscally, mentally, and socially, not only the absence of illness."
It is hard to tell if right now I am healthy, because I lack substantial social life. Back to subject. Personally I hate doctors and hospitals (irony: I study medicine). And I was raised in the better safe than sorry environment, mostly concerning health. And so forth, I have come across an acronym really awesome, which uses 8 non-drugs to prevent disease, keep the body healthy and live long with quality. And since I started to study medicine I have realized that most diseases are originated on a bad habit. so let's change habits!!

Oh the acronym...

here we go:

Nutrition
Exercise
Water


Sunlight
Temperance
Air (fresh)
Rest
Trust in God


These are in deed things that used in the right amount can give all of us a New Start. I believe that if we all did this, instead of studying medicine I would be doing something else because medicine wouldn't so necessary.

Anyway i wish you the best tuesday.

DFTBA
xo
Djoyce

No comments:

Post a Comment