Sunday, July 29, 2012

In my face - part 2


Today I will keep on talking on let weeks subject, Acne!!!
Well that acne-nerd stuff is all so fun but how do I get rid of this?


Well that is the main reson why that took me to write this and because my face skin kind of looks like this

I know that that is nothing compared to other peoples skin, but I don’t want this to get worst, and much less I don’t want to go around and use random products, thinking that they will do me well and just do worst.
So in my research on the Internet (I did not go very far but I am actually about to…) it says that 1.) picking is bad, because you can get a scar, and spread the bacteria (see this to understand the whole bacteria story is last week post) 2.) stop touching your face, yap, that is hard as hell, but as said before the bacteria will spread through your face if you keep touching holding it, and 3.) ther is NO SECRET MAGIC FORMULA, damn! I actually thought that there was a magic way of making this disappear. They also say that there are skin types (who would have known?) like oily and dry, (I always looked at skin, nothing else, I am learning a bunch with this bloody zits) you can go here and check your skin type apparently my skin is dry, sensitive, pigmented and firm (whatever that means) So I always have to take in account this aspect when I buy cosmetics. (which is too much for me)
But moving forward, I found this website, of this girl that started to have acne the same way it started with me and I got a lot of inspiration there, she talks about mapping your face and all that stuff, the thing is that she says that THERE IS NO MAGIC FORMULA it is a combination of factors that help you leave that stupid acne (the magic formula would be great, do you know a spell?)
 Resuming because I am leaving now (really got to go sleep tomorrow waking up early as hell)
1.     there is no magic formula
2.     don’t touch it
3.     find out your skin type and then buy the cleanser/cream
4.     find out why are you getting it from mapping your face and attack that thing!!!
5.     And never irritate, it always makes it worst.

I really got to go But I will continue this next week !

DFTBA 
xo 
Djoyce

No comments:

Post a Comment