Thursday, July 26, 2012

a book - The Flinch by Julien Smith



The Flinch

Great minds, great ideas great men, great women.
Face danger, overcome fears, to fight.
Step out of your comfort zone.

Fight, or flight?
Face bears?
Stop smoking?
Lose a few pounds?
Change jobs?
Flinch?
Cold showers. Your biggest enemy. Look inside. Go further then surface. The fight. The fight that matters. Scars. Patterns. Limits. Homework assignments. To know myself.

If you thought that I would speak about how I felt while reading, I felt miserable, like there is no such thing as hope for me, but guess what? There is. Not gonna tell you the whole book though. It is up to you to find out how great it is. And it is free.
Yap. Free.

Written by Julien Smith, I know nothing about him except that he wrote this. And, that he has a blog, for now that is all I need to know.

Enjoy. I know I did.



The Flinch

No comments:

Post a Comment