Sunday, September 23, 2012

For the Change!

Men I have been a lazy person lately!
Procrastination, this last month have been all about that! I am so mad at myself, but today I am changing. I need something to stimulate me to write more, to workout more, to eat healthier, to sleep less, to be less time on the YOUTUBE.
The Youtube is the place where  I unfortunately spend a great deal of time, watching vlogs that have nothing to do with me, as proof of that I can say that I had a test last week that went crappy because of my procrastination skills, I did not freaking study! men. I need to get a grip.
I have a schedule on my wall that I specially designed for increased productivity. I also posted on my wall a workout schedule so it is visible and I will make myself do it whatever happens.
And I am going to spend less time on the youtube and more time preparing stuff to promote this place ^^
That might be it for today.
DFTBA
Djoyce

No comments:

Post a Comment